Who Dat?!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dinosaur Jr. & Del Tha Funkee Homosapien x 'Missing Link' x The Arsenio Hall Show


Judgement Night the movie was shit-house.

But, the soundtrack was way better.

Most of the jams still sound good to me (some not so much as they were always crappy), but I reckon rock/rap collabos are gonna be hot in 2013, so learn these classics of by heart now!

The hot jams for me are the classic De La Soul and Teenage Fanclub track 'Fallin'', Sonic Youth and Cypress Hill's ode to herbal remedies,  'I Love You Mary Jane', and my current favourite, Dinosaur Jr. and Del doin' 'Missing Link'.

A pretty rough performance but this is just classic, performing the track live on The Arsenio Hall Show...


Peep the soundtrack DL of it right here, and to supplement your listening experience, roll a blunt and crack a Woodstock Bourbon and Cola. MEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...