Who Dat?!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cee Lo Green - 'The Lady Killer'

This time an album that I am EXTREMELY excited about. Cee Lo Green's forthcoming 'The Lady Killer' LP is gonna manifest some time in the not too distant future.

Talented guy for sure. Great voice!

He can sing his own mega-smash hit as Gnarls Barkley, 'Crazy', produce mega-smash hits, the Pussycat Dolls 'Don't Cha', get grimey with his posse Goodie Mob ('Cell Therapy' ) and now release straight up blissful guitar pop like 'What Part of Forever' from the fucking 'Twilight: Eclipse' soundtrack! Um...crazy.


Info on the 'Stray Bullets' Mixtape mention production by someone called The Grey Area.

I'm not gonna bother myself with any net research on that matter now, for the main reason that I would like to suggest/speculate that this maybe an alias for his regular collaborator, Dangermouse?

Like C & C Music Factory; things that make you go "Hmmmmmm..."

In the interim, check out the 'Stray Bullets' Mixtape DL here. Particular faves off this one for me are "I'll Kill Her" and "Is It?".

PS Dungeon Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...