Who Dat?!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 'Off the Record' Podcast DOWNLOAD



Been a long time coming, but here is a DL link to the 'Off the Record' Podcast that I put together for the show to play while I was on my Oz excursion.

It's a two hour monster for your listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy!


1. Electric Wire Hustle - 'They Don't Want' (Scratch 22 Edit)
2. Caribou - 'Odessa'
3. Flying Lotus - 'Do the Astral Plane'
4. Caribou - 'Lalibela'
5. ? - 'Hologram' (Salem Remix'
6. Matthew David - 'Rome'
7. Washed Out feat. Caroline Polachek - 'You & I'
8. Shigeto - 'What We Held On To'
9. Toro Y Moi - 'Freak Love'
10. The Smiths - 'Death of A Disco Dancer'
11. Mathemagic - 'High'
12. Space Invadas - 'Imaginist'
13. Katalyst - 'How Bout Us'
14. Florrie - 'Come Back to Mine' (Elite Gymnastics Remix)
15. Shafiq Husayn feat. Bilal - '3 Cheeba' (Nottz Remix)
16. Alex B. - 'You & I Both Know'
17. Michoacan - 'In the Dark of the Night'
18. Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - 'War'
19. Yamasuki - 'Yama Yama'
20. Elephant & Castle - 'The Look'
21. DJ Center/Flow Dynamics - 'In A Song/Straight From the Ground' (DJP Edit)
22. Nottz - 'Shine So Brite'
23. Caribou - 'Sun'
24. Sepalcure - 'Feeling That I Know So Well'
25. Pearson Sound - 'WAD'
26. Gold Panda - 'Back Home'
27. Ghostpoet feat. Micachu - 'Morning'
28. Sonic Youth - 'Antenna'
29. Nite Jewel - Am I Real?
30. Howard Johnson - 'So Fine' (12" Mix)
31. Instant Funk - 'Got My Mind Made Up'
32. JR Funk & The Love Machine - 'Feel Good Party Time'
33. Jori Hullkonen - 'I Am Dead' (CFCF Remix)
34. Teams - 'Bali'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...