Who Dat?!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Early May Top Ten - 3rd May 2012

I'll say it like Yoda: Slack a bit I have been.
Hey, it's been a busy month for me and to be honest the prospect of blogging recently has left me slightly un-motivated.

However today I return with vigour posting about Womack, Adi Dick remixes, Home Brew, top tens and all this jazz!
Having not posted a line-up for a minute, I am teeming with exciting tunes to share.

Like Dilla, let's go!

One. Bobby Womack - 'The Bravest Man In the Universe'
Two. Woolfy vs. Projections - 'Carry On'
Three. Speech Debelle - 'I'm With It' (Lapalux Remix)
Four. Glass Candy - 'Geto Boys' (Instrumental)
Five. Jai Paul - 'Jasmine' (Demo)
Six. Arca  - 'Dignity'
Seven. KwikFiks - 'I Love You'
Eight. Jai Paul - 'Genevieve' (Demo)
Nine. Little Brother - 'Watch Me'
Ten. Kelpe  - 'I Felt Fuzzy'

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...