Who Dat?!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thom Yorke the DJ x Low End Theory L.A.


So Thom Yorke of Radiohead does DJ sets now eh?!

Hell, I'd pay to see that! Radiohead are a fine, fine, fine band and Thom is the heart. 

He has always made it clear his love of hip-hop and electronic music, so I was keen to check out this vid of him dropping bombs at L.A.'s Low end Theory night.

Check Fly Lo and Gaslamp Killer going bananas as Thom drops some Burial and Madvillain. 

His DJ formula: No need for mixes, just play heaters, be a musical legend and watch people's faces melt.

Simple...

Thom Yorke Live DJ Set @ Low End Theory LA 3.9.11 from Theo Jemison on Vimeo.

While I'm here I may as well post a Radiohead stormer.

Here is a shining example of how to put the letters E.P.I.C into three and half minutes (a very hard thing to do).


The word "Incredible" was invented for this song.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...